There are three primary ways that we serve our clients:
(1) Executive Search
Our Executive Search offering is best-suited for any of the following situations:
- Your company is unable to fill a leadership role by promoting from within.
- Your company lacks the bandwidth or capability to recruit a top executive for a key position.
- Your company needs to conduct a confidential search.
Throughout his career, our Founder Pete Leibman has helped clients recruit exceptional leaders at the Board, C-Suite, SVP, VP, General Manager, Managing Director, and Director levels.
Contact us to learn how we can help your organization fill a key leadership role.
(2) Customized Candidate Research
Our Customized Candidate Research offering is best-suited for any of the following situations:
- Your company wants to research and build a talent pipeline for the future.
- Your company plans to conduct a search on its own and wants help identifying candidates.
- Your company is working with another search firm that is struggling to identify candidates.
Contact us to learn how we can help your organization identify top candidates.
(3) Keynotes and Workshops
Our Founder Pete Leibman has delivered keynotes and workshops throughout the U.S., and he is the author of two books and over 150 articles on career management, high performance, and executive recruiting. His work has been featured on Fox News, CBS Radio, and Fortune.com, and his latest book is an Amazon bestseller titled Work Stronger. Pete’s speaking topics include:
- How to Identify, Attract, and Hire Exceptional Leaders
- Work Stronger: How to Achieve More and Stress Less
Contact us to learn how we can help your people thrive.